Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DSG Mystery Shopping: LEGIT

DSG is another company. I’ve done several shops for them. Currently, it looks like they need people to do shops for insurance companies. You get a quote from the specified company, and give the information to the company, and get paid. I have been paid in the past from this company. 
I found however, that in my area, this is one of the companies that doesn’t always have work for me. 
Either way they are a great company, and its a great company to work with when you are doing legitimate, mystery shopping. I have been paid by this company for every shop I have ever completed. 



(This was taken from somewhere on the internet..... my own tumblr site. I have permission to use my own work. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/wahmom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Leave love here!